Junior High Admissions
Thank you for your interest in Valley Christian Junior High School! To help you better understand the application process and the most comprehensive ways to experience just what our dynamic school has to offer, please note the following:
- APPLICATION is completed online and is required for all new, incoming students.
- TOUR DAY is scheduled for Saturday, March 11, 2017, from 2-4pm.
For those unable to attend our main Tour Day, attend one of our group campus tours which are select Tuesdays at 9:00am and Wednesdays at 1:00pm.
- STUDENT SHADOWING takes place Tuesday-Friday mornings by appointment only beginning November 1, 2016. We make every effort to pair your child with a VCJH student who has similar academic/extracurricular interests. Reserve a shadow date today.
- PLACEMENT TESTING may be required if the previous year’s standardized testing cannot be provided or if requested by our principal. Dates to be determined.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW may be requested prior to acceptance.
All applications completed by January 17, 2017, will receive an admissions decision notification by mail on or before February 1. The next admissions notification for completed applications will be March 15, 2017, then the 15th of each month thereafter.
We believe that prayer is a vital part of the application process. We will be praying for you and your family as you consider the future education of your child. We trust you will seek God’s guidance as well.
Final decisions for admissions are made once the application process is complete. Available spaces fill up quickly! Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.
Valley Christian Junior High School