Main Purpose of the Position:
The Academic Coordinator will assist the Vice Principal of Academics and Dean of Instruction in all programs, literature, policies, procedures and correspondence related to the academic programs in the high school. Further, this person will perform any function that assists the Vice Principal in accomplishing academic excellence.
Christian Role Model Commitment:
- Express a testimony of a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Serve as a Christian role model and a consecrated Christian, dedicated to the purpose and goals
of the Christian school.
- Have an understanding of the philosophy and objectives of Valley Christian Schools.
- Be regular in attendance at a Christian Bible believing church of your choice.
- Be agreement with the VCS Statement of Faith and be committed to daily prayer and spiritual growth. (I Tim. 1:3; I Tim. 2:1-8; I Tim. 3:1-13; I Thess. 5:11-28; Rom. 12:14-21; Rom.14: 4; Gal.6:1-10).
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Have a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background and ability required by the position.
- Be committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Have the skill to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
- Have the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for innovative ideas.
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Teacher Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources, as an attachment by email to email@example.com or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.