Main Purpose of the Position:
The Business and Entrepreneurship Initiative (BEI) Program Coordinator will manage the daily program operations, conduct program assessment and evaluation, and participate in strategic planning for BEI student programs K-12. Responsible for the planning, organizing, and implementation of BEI program events. In addition to a solid track record in program management, this position requires leadership, flexibility, creativity, resourcefulness and a passion for students.
Christian Role Model Commitment:
- Express a testimony of a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Serve as a Christian role model and a consecrated Christian, dedicated to the purpose and goals of the Christian school.
- Have an understanding of the philosophy and objectives of Valley Christian Schools.
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Have a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background & ability required by the position.
- Be committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Have the skill to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
- Have the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for innovative ideas.
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to email@example.com or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.