Main Purpose of the Position:
The Design Associate will work with the Marketing and Communications Department to create high-design materials in both the digital and print worlds to promote the mission of Valley Christian Schools. The Design Associate will work with the Design Manager to create digital assets for multimedia and graphics projects, including websites, mobile apps, advertising, animation, emails, social media, and interactive displays. The ideal candidate will have a firm knowledge of graphic design for both the print and digital worlds, production knowledge, creative problem solving, flexibility to juggle multiple projects, strong communication skills, and be highly organized and structured. Also, s/he will possess a cheerful and outgoing disposition, with the ability to work with a wide range of individuals in a fast-paced setting that requires both flexibility and persistence.
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Must be self-motivated, customer-service orientated, and flexible
- Ability to multi-task with ease and comfort within a deadline-oriented environment
- Make timely, effective, and efficient decisions
- Positive response to leadership, instruction, and team collaboration
- Accept feedback/criticism professionally, remaining confident and productive
- Interact positively and effectively with other teammates, coworkers, and departments
- Foster creativity and contribute innovative ideas
- Communicate openly and honestly
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.