Main Purpose of the Position:
Provide and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment for the students and staff of the school. Directs the activities of the Facilities workers. Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the campus, event setup/breakdown, supervision of custodial and maintenance employees and outside contractors.
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Have a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background and ability required by the position.
- Demonstrated history of anticipating the need for and developing policies and procedures where none currently exist
- Be committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Anticipate, develop and incorporate a cadence of training that will benefit the employees and the organization to insure they are properly trained and equipped to effectively conduct their job duties
- Have the skill to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
- Have the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for innovative ideas.
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.