Works with prospective students and their families as they navigate the Admissions Process moving from inquiries, to applicants, to admitted, to enrolled and eventually begin classes at VCS. Assists in Admissions and campus events that impact the incoming class. Supports VCS retention efforts by managing current students who failed to re-enroll and supporting the withdrawal process.
Christian Role Model Commitment:
- Express a testimony of a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Serve as a Christian role model and a consecrated Christian, dedicated to the purpose and goals of the Christian school.
- Have an understanding of philosophy and objectives of Valley Christian Schools.
- Be regular in attendance at a Christian Bible believing church of your choice.
- Be in agreement with the VCS Statement of Faith and be committed to daily prayer and spiritual growth. (I Tim. 1:3; I Tim. 2:1-8; I Tim. 3:1-13; I Thess. 5:11-28; Rom.12:14-21; Rom. 14:4; Gal. 6:1-10).
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Works directly with prospective families towards enrollment into Valley Christian High School.
- Has a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background and ability required by the position.
- Is committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Has the skills to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
- Has the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for innovative ideas.
To apply for the job above, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to email@example.com or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.