Main Purpose of the Position: Coordinates calendar for the Principal; coordinates the development of High School Budget; maintains files and correspondence for the Principal.
Christian Role Model Commitment:
- Express a testimony of a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Serve as a Christian role model and a consecrated Christian, dedicated to the purpose and goals of the Christian school.
- Have an understanding of the philosophy and objectives of Valley Christian Schools.
- Be regular in attendance at a Christian Bible believing church of your choice.
- Be agreement with the VCS Statement of Faith and be committed to daily prayer and spiritual growth. (I Tim. 1:3; I Tim. 2:1-8; I Tim. 3:1-13; I Thess. 5:11-28; Rom. 12:14-21; Rom.14: 4; Gal. 6:1-10).
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Have a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background and ability required by the position.
- Be committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Have the skill to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
- Have the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for innovative ideas.
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to email@example.com or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.