Main Purpose of the Position:
The VCS Human Resources Associate is responsible for the recruitment, hiring and retention of all school staff. The Human Resources Associate may assist employees in managing salaries and benefits. The Human Resources Associate plays a large role in the hiring of new employees including posting requisitions for open positions, screening resumes and applications, creating and updating job descriptions, setting interview appointments, and conducting candidate reference checks. The Human Resources Associate is responsible for all aspects of the annual benefit open enrollment process. Also, may support in minor transportation duties.
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Have a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background and ability required by the position.
- Be committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Have the skill to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
- Have the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for innovative ideas.
Christian Role Model Commitment:
- Express a testimony of a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Serve as a Christian role model and a consecrated Christian, dedicated to the purpose and goals of the Christian school.
- Have an understanding of the philosophy and objectives of Valley Christian Schools.
- Be regular in attendance at a Christian Bible believing church of your choice.
- Be agreement with the VCS Statement of Faith and be committed to daily prayer and spiritual growth. (I Tim. 1:3; I Tim. 2:1-8; I Tim. 3:1-13; I Thess. 5:11-28; Rom. 12:14-21; Rom.14: 4; Gal. 6:1-10).
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.