Main Purpose of the Position:
The Website Developer will be responsible for technology initiatives related to marketing, including the VCS website and microsites, data analytics, the staff training on website and other marketing tech, and more. The ideal candidate will have excellent technical skills, creative problem solving, strong analytical abilities, strong communication skills, and be highly organized and structured. In addition, s/he will possess a positive and outgoing disposition, with the ability to work with a wide range of individuals in a fast-paced setting that requires both flexibility and persistence.
Christian Role Model Commitment
- Express a testimony of a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Serve as a Christian role model and a consecrated Christian, dedicated to the purpose and goals of the Christian school.
- Have an understanding of the philosophy and objectives of Valley Christian Schools.
- Be regular in attendance at a Christian Bible believing church of your choice.
- Be in agreement with the VCS Statement of Faith and be committed to daily prayer and spiritual growth. (I Tim. 1:3; I Tim. 2:1-8; I Tim. 3:1-13; I Thess. 5:11-28; Rom. 12:14-21; Rom.14: 4; Gal. 6:1-10).
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Have a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background and ability required by the position.
- Be committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Have the skill to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
- Have the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for creative ideas.
- Team player who responds well to instructions and leadership.
- Ability to accept feedback/criticism professionally and remain confident and productive
- Capable of interacting positively and effectively with other coworkers and departments
- Ability to communicate open and honestly
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.