Main Purpose of the Position:
The Assistant Program Manager will help to manage the daily program operations for the Quest Institute. Responsible for providing administrative and customer relations management support, this position is critical in the planning, organizing, and implementation of Quest Institute programs, marketing and fundraising events. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in program and data management and be flexible, creative and a resourceful problem solver.
Christian Role Model Commitment:
• Express a testimony of a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
• Serve as a Christian role model and a consecrated Christian, dedicated to the purpose and goals of the Christian school.
• Have an understanding of the philosophy and objectives of Valley Christian Schools.
• Be regular in attendance at a Christian Bible believing church of your choice.
• Be in agreement with the VCS Statement of Faith and be committed to daily prayer and spiritual growth. (I Tim. 1:3; I Tim. 2:1-8; I Tim. 3:1-13; I Thess. 5:11-28; Rom. 12:14-21; Rom.14: 4; Gal. 6:1-10).
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
· Have proven evidence of adequate preparation, background & ability required by the position.
· Be committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
· Have the skill to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
· Have the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for innovative ideas.
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.