Main Purpose of the Position:
Works with students and ministry teams to develop weekly chapel, Sunday night services, and virtual spiritual engagement. Empowers students to use gifts and talents to minister to the Lord and each other. Develops ministry teams to create an emphasis of Jesus followership and worship on campus.
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Has a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background, and ability required by the position.
- Is committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Has the skills to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
- Has the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for innovative ideas.
- Has the ability to lead teams to produce, plan, coordinate, and execute creative chapel services, creative events, and worship services.
- Has the ability to relate, understand, and create with students in the creative arts (music, dance, visual arts, creative writing, theater, and media arts).
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.