The Content Writer is responsible for the creation and management of content for all communication platforms, including the school website, social media channels, and emails. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and system creator who is detail-oriented, skilled in copywriting, and experienced in web and social media best practices. With an eye for design and photography, s/he will work with the Marketing team to ensure VCS maintains an excellent presence to market to key audiences and promote the image of the institution to internal and external constituents. In addition, s/he will possess a positive and outgoing disposition, with the ability to work with a wide range of individuals in a fast-paced setting that requires both flexibility and persistence.
Christian Role Model Commitment:
- Express a testimony of a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Serve as a Christian role model and a consecrated Christian, dedicated to the purpose and goals of the Christian school.
- Have an understanding of philosophy and objectives of Valley Christian Schools.
- Be regular in attendance at a Christian Bible believing church of your choice.
- Be in agreement with the VCS Statement of Faith and be committed to daily prayer and spiritual growth. (I Tim. 1:3; I Tim. 2:1-8; I Tim. 3:1-13; I Thess. 5:11-28; Rom.12:14-21; Rom. 14:4; Gal. 6:1-10).
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Have a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background and ability required by the position in academic and college counseling.
- Be committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills and outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
To apply for the job above, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to email@example.com or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.