Submitting Your Application
The 2024-2025 application is open! Click the button below to apply!
Who are International Students?
Students who need an I-20 Form to apply for an F-1 visa, must apply as an international student.
STEP ONE: Create an application account & pay $75 application fee
$75 Application Fee (Non-Refundable) - This fee is required to begin the Admissions process.
STEP TWO: Complete All Appropriate Documents (All documents must be submitted in English)
- Birth Certificate
- Clergy Recommendation or Parent Spiritual Statement
- Copy of Student Passport
- English Proficiency Test Results (required scores listed below)
- Financial Disclosure Form
- Immunization Record (California requirements listed below)
- Standardized Test Results
- Student Questionnaire & Essays
- Student Support Documentation (if applicable)
- Transcripts (requirements listed below)
- Two General Teacher Recommendations (Core Academic Subjects)