Submitting Your Application
Who are International Students?
Students who need an I-20 Form to apply for an F-1 visa, must apply as an international student.
STEP ONE: Create an application account & pay $70 application fee
APply to Valley Christian Schools
Create an Account
(International Applications are NOW Closed for 2021-22 School Year)
$70 Application Fee (Non-Refundable) - This fee is required to begin the Admissions process.
STEP TWO: Complete All Appropriate Support Documents
- Copy of Student Passport
- English Proficiency Test Results
(VCS TOEFL code 6690)
- Financial Disclosure Form
- Immunization Record
- Standardized Test Results
- General Teacher Recommendation
- Math Teacher Recommendation
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Clergy Recommendation or Parent Statement
- Student Support Documentation (if applicable)
- Student Questionnaire & Essays