2023-24 Tuition Information
The enrollment fee for international students (grades 6th-12th) is $1,500 for the 2023-2024 school year.
International Tuition Schedule
2023-2024 annual tuition is shown below.
|GRADE LEVEL||YEARLY TUITION|
|High School (Grades 9-12)||$39,500|
|Junior High (Grades 6-8)||$35,400|
- Prepaid in full by July 1, 2023
- Half of the full amount paid on July 1st and the remaining half paid December 1, 2023
- The enrollment fee for international students (grades 6th-12th) is $1,500 for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Students purchase their own textbooks each year.
- Students also need to purchase an iPad, click here for information on the High School iPad Program.
- International students are required to purchase health insurance while enrolled at VCS.
For more information regarding the financial policies of Valley Christian Schools, please contact VCS Finance and Business Services (FABS):
Telephone: (408) 513-2598
Valley Christian Schools admits students of families that support VCS' Philosophy of Christian values representing any race, color, racial or ethnic origin and from any geographical area to the school with all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available for students at the school.
My teachers are intelligent, committed, and they’re always supportive of my classmates and me. I am grateful that I get to study in a school that is academically demanding but still holds the values of God. The environment is not one of stressfulness and competitiveness, but where we view the achievements of others as encouraging to ourselves.-Johan, Mexico