Here are some updates to Valley Christian’s efforts to promote diversity, equity, inclusion, and racial reconciliation.
To respect, value and celebrate all peoples on our campus.
All campuses will work together to make all feel respected, valued and celebrated. Administrators will make diversity and inclusion a priority. Efforts will be made every year to ensure diversity and inclusion remain
The VCS Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee’s mission is to celebrate and embrace the different races, ethnicities and cultures on our campuses so that we reflect our creation in God’s image. We provide opportunities to:
- Give voice to individuals in a respectful manner, which promotes inclusion
- Cultivate relationships, which leads to understanding our differences
- Reflect Christ’s love for all, which directs our highest calling
- We are created in God’s Image
Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them
- We are called to love one another
Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- We are all one in Christ
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
- God does not show favoritism
Acts 10:34-35 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.