- What is VCS’ testing strategy?
- WHAT TYPE OF TEST MAY BE USED FOR ASYMPTOMATIC TESTING?
- WHAT TYPE OF TEST MAY BE USED FOR SYMPTOMATIC DIAGNOSTIC TESTING?
- When can we expect to get our test results when we test on campus?
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO BEING FULLY VACCINATED FOR EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS?
- What percentage of teachers and students are vaccinated?
- Are masks required?
- Why does the K-12 guidance require masks to be worn indoors?
- Is a doctor's note required to obtain a mask exemption? Is parental or self-attestation permitted to obtain a mask exemption?
- Do masks need to be worn on school buses?
- If students take a school trip off-campus to an indoor location, do vaccinated students need to wear a mask indoors if the location they are visiting does not require fully vaccinated people to wear masks?
- Why do vaccinated teachers need to wear a mask?
- How do I get back to school after isolation or quarantine?
- Why does the guidance permit students with known exposures to COVID-19 to remain in-school?
- Who qualifies for modified quarantine?
- What are students permitted to do during modified quarantine?
- Can my child still participate in sports, AMSE, BEI, Conservatory, clubs, elementary enrichment classes or afterschool care if they are on a modified quarantine?
- What should be the timing for twice weekly testing of students undergoing a modified quarantine? When can students on modified quarantine resume all activities?
- WHAT IS THE TIMING FOR TESTING OF STUDENTS UNDERGOING A MODIFIED QUARANTINE?
- WHEN CAN STUDENTS ON MODIFIED QUARANTINE RESUME ALL ACTIVITIES?
- What’s the difference between isolation and quarantine?
- What are the types of quarantine for unvaccinated people?
Have a Question?
Please use this form to submit questions regarding VCS' COVID policies.