- What is VCS’ testing strategy?
- WHAT TYPE OF TEST MAY BE USED FOR ASYMPTOMATIC TESTING?
- WHAT TYPE OF TEST MAY BE USED FOR SYMPTOMATIC DIAGNOSTIC TESTING?
- When can we expect to get our test results when we test on campus?
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO BEING FULLY VACCINATED FOR EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS?
- What percentage of teachers and students are vaccinated?
- Why did VCS create the COVID-19 Safe Campus Testing Policy?
- Is VCS mandating vaccinations?
- Why don't you regularly test all students regardless of vaccination status?
- What if my child is uncomfortable testing at school?
- Are masks required?
- What types of masks can I wear on campus?
- Why does the K-12 guidance require masks to be worn indoors?
- Is a doctor's note required to obtain a mask exemption? Is parental or self-attestation permitted to obtain a mask exemption?
- Do masks need to be worn on school buses?
- If students take a school trip off-campus to an indoor location, do vaccinated students need to wear a mask indoors if the location they are visiting does not require fully vaccinated people to wear masks?
- Why do vaccinated teachers need to wear a mask?
Have a Question?
Please use this form to submit questions regarding VCS' COVID policies.