Sponsorships are essential for the success of any great event. While tuition covers our day-to-day operations, it is the generosity of our community that makes the Quest for Excellence possible for every student. Consider sponsoring the JH Color Games this year and support the Warrior Fund.
Junior High Color Games
Valley Christian Junior High School is excited to partner with APEX Leadership for our 2022 VCS Junior High Fundraiser, The Color Games. All proceeds go to the Warrior Fund and directly benefit VCJH!
OCTOBER 7, 2022
VALLEY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS
100 Skyway Drive
San Jose, CA 95111
Sponsorships & Involvement
Every year, hundreds of parents, alumni, faculty, and staff serve VCS by volunteering their time. Volunteer for this year's JH Color Games and be a part of a great event that supports our Warriors. Volunteers are needed on October 7 between 1 pm and 4 pm.
Make a Donation to Your Student
LAUNCH DATE: September 26-27
Your student will receive their own unique ACCESS CODE at a kick-off rally during PE class on September 26 or 27, and will customize their own unique website to promote VCS to friends and family. From September 26 to October 7, APEX leaders will visit PE classes and lunches with fun challenges to get students excited to join together to support our school.
Every student will receive a t-shirt and be able to participate in some activities, regardless of individual fundraising. With just $30 raised, students will be able to join in the color games at the end of school on October 7. We hope that every student will participate!
MAKE A DONATION
Make a flat donation on your student’s pledge page. Multiple students at VCJH? No problem! Link your students together on the website. Go to myapexevent.com and login using your child’s unique ACCESS CODE.
Make a Donation - Using A Student’s Access Code
Click Here to Donate to Your Student
Use the “Share Wizard” tool to send a donation link via email, text, and social media to family members and friends asking that they donate online to help our school.
Prizes for the Color Games
Who Can Participate
Every student will receive a t-shirt and will be able to participate in the final Color Blast on the field if they would like to. Students who raise a minimum of $30 will be able to join in the full Color Games event on Friday, October 7. Students will earn additional prizes and color packets as they collect more donations.
- $30 – 1 Color Packet + Color Games T-Shirt
- $60 – 2 Color Packets + Color Games T-Shirt
- $90 – 3 Color Packets + Color Games T-Shirt
- $120 – 4 Color Packets + Color Games T-Shirt
- $150 – 5 Color Packets + Color Games T-Shirt + 1 Shorts/Sweats Pass
- $200 – 6 Color Packets + Color Games T-Shirt + Warrior Strong Sweatshirt + 1 Front of the Lunch Line Pass
- $500 – 8 Color Packets + Color Games T-Shirt + Warrior Strong Sweatshirt + Shorts/Sweats Pass for the Week + 1 Front of the Lunch Line Pass for the Week
- $1000 – 10 Color Packets + Color Games T-Shirt + Warrior Strong Sweatshirt + 1 Shorts/Sweats Pass for the Week + 1 Front of the Lunch Line Pass for the Week + Pizza Lunch for Student plus Friends (up to 9)
Incentives by PE Class / Grade
- Class with the highest funds raised wins – Dodgeball Game vs. Teachers on Baseball Field (during lunch)
- Grade with the highest funds raised wins – Ice Cream Social
Overall Junior High Incentives
- $10,000 Raised – Ms. Heacock will be plastic wrapped to a tree and a bucket of ice water will be dumped on her
- $20,000 Raised – Ms. Chaplin will have her makeup done by students
- $30,000 Raised – Mrs. Meyer will do a mystery food challenge
- $40,000 Raised – Mr. and Mrs. Tuttle will get a super duper ultra mega pie in their face
- $50,000 Raised – Mr. Clemons will be turned into a human ice cream sundae
- $60,000 Raised – Mr. Parmenter will be slimed
Why Are Fundraisers Important For VCS?
Tuition funds operation, philanthropy fuels vision.
While tuition covers our day to day operations, it is the generosity of our community that makes the Quest for Excellence possible for every student. Each year, VCS relies on the philanthropic support of our community to enhance programs, upgrade learning spaces, create innovative experiences, encourage teachers, and make important improvements for our students.
Funds raised from these events make a big difference for the Warrior Fund. Last year, these events supported:
- Classroom improvements and Facility Upgrades (Updated Computer Labs, Studios, and Classrooms)
- Community building events like the Pancake Breakfast, Grandparent’s Day, Graduation, Year-End Party and much more!
Advancing Valley Christian Schools' financial partnership with our families, friends, faculty, and staff to procure the resources to fund the Quest for Excellence. The strength of our community's partnership is critical to the success of VCS' extraordinary A3 curriculum, programs, and facilities. These work in concert to produce Warriors: tomorrow's leaders properly equipped to serve God and family while positively impacting their community and the world.