Dance Arts Auditions (8th Graders Moving to HS & NEW HS students):
- May 4th 2020- HS Hip Hop Dance Placement Auditions (Dance Studio)
- HH 2 3:30-4:30pm
- HH3 4:30pm-5:30pm
May 5th 2020- HS Dance Technique Placement Auditions (Dance Studio)
- DT 2 3:30-4:30pm
- DT 3 4:30pm-5:30pm
Students who want to take Dance 1, Tap 1, or Hip Hop 1 DO NOT need to audition. Simply sign up for the class.
Please contact Dance Arts Director, Michelle McLaughlin email@example.com if you have questions regarding placement.
Vivid Dance Team Auditions 2020-21 Season:
The Vivid Dance Team will still be accepting applications and holding audition during distance learning due to COVID-19, however, the structure and format will change. The health and safety of our dancers, coaches, faculty and families is our top priority.
The Application/Audition process will be in 4 stages.
A. Initial Video Submission: from all incoming freshmen and new to Vivid applicants. (Returning Vivid members skip to B)
The video must include,
- A solo routine
- Group performance
- Any extra skills you feel are your specialty (optional)
B. Application: Once received you will be given information for the online audition.
- Written questions
- Two letters of recommendations (at least one current dance instructor)
- Signed parent agreement
C. Video Audition: These components will be sent to our judges
- Two combinations of jazz and lyrical
- Turn combinations
D. Interview with coaches via Zoom
- All applicants who have made it past the audition portion will receive a date and time for an interview.
- March 30th Initial Video Submission due by 3:00pm
- April 8th Application due by 3:00pm
- April 22nd Video Audition Submission due by 3:00pm
- April 27-29th Interviews