Admission to Valley Christian High School is a 5-step process
Complete application. The application includes the following:
- Application Form filled out online by parent(s)
- $70 application fee (non-refundable)
- Student Questionnaire, including Essay, filled out online by the student
- Report cards and/or transcript
- Most recent Achievement Test results
- Educator’s Recommendation Form (teacher submits online)
- Math Recommendation Form (teacher submits online)
- Clergy Recommendation Form or Parent/Guardian Written Statement, submitted online
- Student Immunization Record
Instructions for each part of the application are explained thoroughly online after the parent completes the Application Form and pays the application fee.
Admissions and Placement Testing (may be taken while still completing application)
Student/parent interview with VCHS administrator
Admissions committee decision mailed home
How to apply online
- Click HERE to apply online.
- Click on “Create an Account Now.”
- After creating an account, you will fill out the basic application for your child.
- Once you’ve filled out the application, your child will be able to complete the online Student Questionnaire and essay, and you will be able to send the appropriate links to your child’s teacher(s) and clergy (or you may fill out the Parent Statement in lieu of the Clergy Recommendation).