Admissions to Valley Christian Elementary School is a 5-step process:
1. Complete application (including recommendations, grade reports, standardized test scores, etc.)
2. Assessment for grade level readiness
3. Parent meeting with VCES administrator (as needed)
4. Admissions decision sent home
5. Online enrollment
How to apply online?
- Click the Apply Now! link in the right bar.
- Click on “Create an Account Now”.
- After creating an account, you will fill out the basic application for your child.
- Once you’ve filled out the application, your child will be able to complete the online Student Questionnaire and essay, and you will be able to send the appropriate links to your child’s teacher(s) and clergy (or you may fill out the Parent Statement in lieu of the Clergy Recommendation).