Senior Prom is shaping up to be an exciting and memorable night for our students at Gilroy Gardens.
Here are a few things to serve as reminders to help make the night go smoothly for all attending.
- The dance starts at 7pm and ends at 11pm. Students must arrive before 7:30pm to be admitted.
- Students may leave the dance at any time, after a parent is contacted.
- All students attending should review the dress code guidelines on the back of the tickets and if uncertain if the dress will be allowed, perhaps young ladies may want to bring a second dress option.
- If you are bringing a guest from another school, please make certain they are aware of the guidelines for our VC dress code.
- Students will be asked to refrain from inappropriate public displays of affection in accordance to VC’s statement of faith.
- Random breathalyzing along with metal detectors will be used at the entrance of the dance to ensure a safe event.
- All bags will be checked. Certain items will not be allowed into the dance. Those items include any medications, pills, bottles and any liquid containers. We recommend limiting the number of bags/purses you bring to help speed up the check in process.
- There is a map attached to help with parking, drop off and pick up.
We appreciate all your help to ensure our dance is one for the books. Go Warriors!
Dress Code found on the Guest PassFor your convenience, here is a Parking Map