During VCS’s campus closure, the Human Performance Center (HPC) staff will share workout plans and make them available to all VC student-athletes. It is our expectation that students-athletes will:
- Stay healthy and active
- Stay connected to HPC staff through the workouts
- Log 3 workouts per week
- Log in to the Bridge Athletic App to show you did your workout
How to find Your Program
1. Open the Bridge athletic app
2. Log in with your Warriorlife email and password
- Alternatively, you can log in with below information (just like in HPC):
- Login: Adam.Tafralis@gmail.com
- Password: Adam1234
- All workouts that are in the Bridge Athletic App are what to do in best case scenario. We understand that athletes may have limited access to equipment, space or resources during this time and we encourage each athlete to modify as they see fit.
- All exercises have a body weight modification available. Ex: bench press can be push-ups, tricep extension could be a bench or box dip or Jump rope is quick jumps in place.
- If you are lacking the ability to add weight to any exercises, we encourage you to add reps and sets to get yourself in a situation that your heart rate is elevated and muscles are getting fatigued. This would be similar to a set that has heavier weight and less reps inside the HPC. We understand that this will not be perfect but now is a great time to get creative and continue to enjoy working out.
Daily Instagram Workouts
- Daily “Get Better Today!” workouts will be posted on Instagram
- We will post and add to storyline each weekday
We will be available daily for any questions anyone might have, so please don’t hesitate to reach out.