Sponsorships are essential for the success of this event. Each year families and businesses sponsor at various levels from $1,000 to $20,000. Please email Christi Stockhaus at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or visit our website to purchase sponsorship level tables.
Quest Ball Auction & Celebration
Thank you to all who joined us for the 8th Annual Quest Ball! We had a wonderful time together and raised over $500,000 to support students.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR AUCTION ITEMS
If you won an auction item, please look out for an email from email@example.com to collect your item from VCS.
PARKING SPOTS IN SENIOR LOT STILL AVAILABLE!
A limited number of guaranteed parking spots in the Senior Lot are still available, if interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers are important for the success of the Quest Ball! You can volunteer in the current planning phase or be part of our event volunteer team and help a week before/ day of the event. If you are interested in getting involved in the success of this year's SIGN-UP on our ONLINE FORM or contact us, email@example.com.
- What is the address of the event? What is the parking address?
- What is the Quest Ball?
- What time does the Silent Auction begin and end?
- What are the hours of the Quest Ball event on April 23?
- Arriving and Check-In
- What is the event venue WiFi?
- What should I wear?
- What type of Transportation should I take?
- What can I expect on the night of the Quest Ball?
- Can I be seated at a table with friends?
- How can I volunteer?
- What is Stand Up For Valley’s Kids?
- What will the Quest Ball proceeds be used for?
- How do I sponsor the Quest Ball?
- How do I make a reservation for this year? Is there a cost to attend?
- What can I donate to the auction?
- I can't attend the Quest Ball but would love to support Valley Christian students. What can I do?
- I still have questions. What can I do?
Advancing Valley Christian Schools' financial partnership with our families, friends, faculty, and staff to procure the resources to fund the Quest for Excellence. The strength of our community's partnership is critical to the success of VCS' extraordinary A3 curriculum, programs, and facilities. These work in concert to produce Warriors: tomorrow's leaders properly equipped to serve God and family while positively impacting their community and the world.