Junior High Faith
While known for high-quality programs and one-of-a-kind opportunities, VCJH places an important value on fostering a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We recognize that this relationship is one that not only transforms our world but also makes a difference for eternity.
DISCIPLESHIP TRACK BOOKLET CHapel SchedulE
Through interactions with Christian mentors, campus pastors, chaplains, Biblical teaching, and meaningful life experiences, VCJH students can define and live out their own faith both on our campus and in the community. Alongside a student’s educational journey, we seek to foster the values of wisdom, honor, courage and sacrifice, which we call ‘the Way of the Warrior’. For our students, the Way of the Warrior is about personal formation on their journey towards high school. Our goal for every Valley student, is the desire to be formed into the likeness of Jesus, allowing us to reflect His love, and grace to others around the world. We will encourage our students to grow in their Christian faith or be willing to give Jesus a fair hearing.
Student Opportunities of Service
- Operation Christmas Child
- Community Outreach Programs
- Student-led initiatives involving worship, prayer, and service on the campus
- Community Campus Leadership
- Raising funds for global missions
- Where Everybody Belongs (WEB) Program
Every student is required to take a Bible class each year, with sixth grade focusing on God the Father, seventh grade focusing on God the Son, and eighth grade focusing on God the Holy Spirit. Valley Christian Junior High offers students the opportunity to learn at a young age how to demonstrate God’s love. VCJH encourages students to serve, inspire, and motivate others on and off our campus in their everyday lives. Through action and love, students seek to advance the Lord’s Kingdom with the redemptive power of the Gospel to transform our communities and the world.
Chapels are held weekly, and include a time of worship, teaching, Bible readings, and prayer
- Bi-annual Spiritual Emphasis Week gives students the opportunity to learn from world-renowned Christian speakers.
- Each student participates in a weekly Connection Group. Connection Groups are small groups of students who meet together for the duration of their time at VCJH to form meaningful friendships and grow deeper in their faith.